Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Writer's Workbook #23

#23 I wonder if...
I wonder if anyone else taps into their childlike sense of curiosity. I wonder if anyone else wants to learn as much about the world as I do. Sometimes I just want to absorb all the information I can, just for the sake of knowing. Learning is such a joy for me, and I wonder each and every day about the inner workings of all that is around me. I want to know about the different fields of science and how mathematics evolved and the risks that have been taken in literature and the arts.
I wonder if anyone has the same desire for knowledge and learning that I do, but also if they think as I do. I want to learn so much but am so easily distracted. My attention span does not like to keep up and I am constantly fidgeting one way or another. I jump from idea to idea and subject to subject on impulse, and only tasks of utmost interest are able to hold my attention. I wonder if people that want to learn as much as I do have this same problem and thought process.

No comments:

Post a Comment