Friday, November 20, 2015

Writer's Workbook #28


#28 I could only imagine...
I can only imagine the world that will become. Of all the new inventions and commodities that mankind comes up with. The wonderful, creative minds that will strive to better the world around us and the living conditions of every citizen. I can only imagine in the most optimistic way, because to limit your mind to only pessimism is not justice to the full capabilities of the brain.
I can imagine the products that will make clean drinking water for everyone, and put a roof over some people’s heads, and provide the basic necessities for all. I can imagine the new whimsical inventions that will improve everyday electronics and living. I can imagine the near future, and what it may hold for me and others. The world is so full of wonderful minds full of creativity and those willing and able to make ideas reality. Nearly everything is within the grasp of people, if only we are willing to work and search for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment