Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Writer's Workbook #7

I was counting on forever…
It was such an elementary mistake, I couldn’t believe I was still making it. I had all the time in the world-a whole year, actually-and I wasted it all away. Now I’m rushing to meet the deadline, the future of my life hanging in the balance. It all depended on this one thing, and if I wasn’t able to finish in time, my life would be set on hold while the rest of the world moved on without me.

I really need to work on my procrastination. Then again, I’ve been saying that since middle school, so I guess I could be crowned Ruler of Procrastinators Everywhere for procrastinating on fixing my procrastination habits. I could worry about my coronation ceremony later, though. I still had a thesis to write. Without this final paper written, edited, and submitted, there was no way I would be able to be even considered for a waiting list for a college.

No comments:

Post a Comment